FeEl the Fear In a nutshell
- The fear will never go away as long as I continue to grow.
- The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something is to go out and do it.
- The only way to feel better about myself is to go out and do it.
- Not only am I going to experience fear when I’m on unfamiliar territory, but so is everyone else.
- Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the underlying fear that comes from a feeling of helplessness.
PERSONAL VIEWFEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY is filled with concrete techniques to turn passivity into assertiveness. By stopping negative thinking patterns and reeducate your mind to think more positively this book will help one regain his or her confidence back. In FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY will teach you: the vital 10-Step Positive Thinking Process; how to risk a little every day; how to turn every decision into a "No-Lose" situation, and much more.
"Is what you’re afraid of honestly that scary?"